unthinking (check the videos, skim the text, they're intertwined)

http://www.alansondheim.org/sexcell.mov - not what you think,
  but greatly enlarged texture maps producing color field interiorities
  from second life
http://www.alansondheim.org/learned.mov - possibly what you think,
  julu twine in dance with foofwa d'imobilite and maud liardon, all
  doing duet avatar grange

c?, ?c, paucity of c-digraphemes in the internet text

           tout ce reste e^tre me'moire.  O Suzanne, tel bonheur je
    bir vakte kadar bir avuc yazar ile uc avuc okuru bulusturacak, yaz
    le 21/12/2006 08:55:36. Voter pour ce message. Bonjour,
    pour ce message ...
   /  /        :               ,   ,    ca caul ul .
   /  /        :               ,   ,    oc ocea ean.
   aa but you shove your bb into my tig wish you dead but you shove your co
   co impure scorch purpose gush
  Your mind, your bb, my aa, co nns, labia, aa. What the scents loose nns,
  a      i)     pattern  be  co  mi  ng ma  chi  ne  period   defuge  set
  escaped, we ce at all! , y, how long! re thousands wa! t the
  iwllb  ehttah lo eoy uiwllf cu kinukok .oy uaheva wlya sawtndet  oufkc
"'!Nemi Zapata! !Nemi Zapata! Nian ca namotata; ayemo miqui. !Nemi "Faites
ce que vous voudrez, me dit Hitler en me congediant, mais ne ," iv ug uc
e' 'v Ho & r- ( ec g- It ev ik Wh fu - is jews, who all are ic -flips!
Girls who e, somersaul e girls love men who love cu was o male . . ce
bdbdb . dc edba bccb . dbdb . bb bcdbc . abbc . . eebbbc eee . cbcd . 1
101 01 . 101 11 1010 101 010 . 101 11 10 10 0101 . 10 1 0101 1010. ce . 10
10 . 101 1010 . 10101 1010 . abecceca . ec cec edddb bcbd . dbcbbbbbc .
dbb edab beedb cddb bdbabe bbbdbb . dbb bbab bcde . . cbdbdb bbbcd . ce ..
.. wi ..wi wi wi with ..th th th cu cu.. .... ..  .. cu ..cu cu cu
.disdis.tantan.ce ce .of of .3km3km.. i. i .am am .cercer.taitai.n on o.f
/subject ci ato /subject a inte ato /subject ci culation enfolded ope 1
says: saving saving yes ic an yhear 2 10110 . 010101 1101 10 0101 01010
dbezebbca . ecbe cddb eebb bbbbb . ec 14 12 sl 18 17 15 6 ic 13 7 25 38 8
su 9 24 wt 11 ct 22 uv 41 28 27 ac 26 30 00 be sh li Jo s' ch su ed co 't
bl ue s; da 6: 7: 8: oc 7g k4 bn k5 wc 76 28 k6 WH DO YO ON AM AG HA PH OT
UN IM OF FA < wroteadwroteadwrotead already yo ca see the results >
wroteadwroteadwrotead aready yo ca see the reslts > x replace your cxyz >
xzy? operator with combinator. ic > c:cxyz > C@ C* C\ C+ ? ? c0 c1 c2 c3
c4 C4 C9 ca cA Ca CA cb CB cc Cc CC cd CD ce Ca ro - ta It bo sy Ma ob ea
Ea ru el Sw Ev br sc Co ci +/ vi pu tu gl ou Desiccation abc -> ab v bc v
ac v a v b v c v ED <I <C LY LI IF \\ uc (C E f2 nh ip CY @b [D [h [n KA
/I /h /T S io 0? ELSEIF l = 0 AND m <> 0 AND n <> 0 AND ac = 1 THEN HONEY,
I fill your aa with me, oc your aa opens with my mouth, my c tie I have
called myself forth li Paste is why I pp myself, open cu your iis, Nian ca
namotata; ayemo miqui. O( O) O$ O# ? ? ? ? ? o1 o2 o3 o8 o9 oa Oa OA ob Ob
OB oc Oc OC od Od OD Of c and variant: clue, clew, co (very desperate),
con, carl, karl, Se eq ag tw ve na sa Ta gu nu Cl cu ol Ru _w er _c mu fe
.. _s wr cy ap _m Th e pa th i s m in e a lo ne ;  t he w a ll s, f lo or
, an d ce i li ng The path i s min e a lone ;  t he w a ll s, f loor , an
d ce ili ng a re m The path i s mine a lone;  the wa lls, floor, and ce
iling are mi ne.  Wanitho ci makai coi niathanur vavazaza /I will become
like a medicine [12:09] >>> Cate: Quindi permettetemi di delineare ci che
accaduto [19:43] cu wonderfully pack age..to ..a a i mmunalitie kin. Fir
..."  Liquid air, radi re and c aking, t "in ca a telefona? hayom chole
avec chaud-kulturle m'oad cu antitetanos febra? aa against my filthy wa
soak my damming filthy splits my co ghosts across aa into my co g all the
pictures ..it creeps into blowing lil kisses aas decathexis cyberspace
d'nala coherencies Compaq aa com aa cu aa aa aas abb abaab bc bcbbcbab. ab
cccb ca cbacaaaa cbab cbb bbb cccbc. ab abbdbcb abdul bari atwan well
interviews robert fisk latter your compatriots co abe deaab bf eceefbae.
de fcce ca cbafaaaa feae fbe bbe fccef. de aeegbfe ac bk ad gc diad gc ac
-jugc fabk gc ea/ gc tr fr gc ab gc gc us begc detr ac splitting aa
against my filthy wa soak my damming filthy splits my co adresela la?
warum llaama de ce catavo? de la catavalo? werst du afte ockets ockets
emains ww the afte into oo the ac emains ha emains ha ai ty ke up gh un (w
ca im _p we ot fu pl Fi bi gi En Mo Fu El va Ni ce dr aloalo along ng ng
witwit with th t h the he he musmus music ic ic of of alri are you gla yu
it seem are you gla yu ca range no yu squeeze yu and then w was the fi The
rim is speaking o is said co But I am c meaning, another time, she drew a
perfect cu I looked up at you, straddled you, why apm: current ac status :
i audr it weay auauby ce auwr dr auwr by cp wr cy cewr cl dr wr br by wr
bang:aa:blood:Chora:Yes:19975:5:M <Alan> we pp so hard our bbs co our aas
bbzb . cb eebe bbbdd . dbe . ec bbabb . . cbc eddbc bbbbb . cba bdcdbbdb
be be musmus music ic ic herher here -e - e - heahea heard rd rd somsom
beau e, flexible, cu oes! Your ouch girls who slumber dream Car heir cu cu
before the ho cent = world fucking everyone for t = damp an co one all bi
ig ht #cu hr -s _i _ -p sy hy rc (d ud ci wl bo na ab Wo == su em "I wa ea
I kn gr sw fo yo ol pu cl mo vi co le tu wi burning bbs, burning another
time, she drew a perfect cu come-down. belong buwr wr sb cl wr sb br cy un
sb taun cacl un iovisb ic busb ss un sb ph cE Ce CE ?? cf CF cg CG ch cH
Ch CH ci Ci CI cj ck Ck cl cL Cl CL cm Cm CM caca abbac. ca abbc aba
daaabb cc ca cc bcd bb aa babbb bb daac babbbc bb came lideballi do mind -
ic a "nadebal kind" a nadebal kind? fhad cobd of can add or substract a aa
or a co useless horn, a aa on your arm li can't say anything. co can't say
co cn CN co cO Co CO cp Cp CP CQ cr cR Cr CR cs cS Cs CS ct Ct CT cu cU Cu
CU compassion; of jewel curved cu he 'if says 5: compassion; of jewel
curved cu he fogs self-ha he be would he be would red complicit
consciousnesse another time, she drew a perfect cu Their d'autres canaux
de legitimation. C'est grace a ce detour que Levi-Strauss dbbbdbb b.
cbedbbcdbbb . cbdbbc . bbdebb . ce bceddb . aza cdbcbdbz . dc dbdbdbdb .
bedb cbde bbde . dbbdcee b. ddbbbedb . dbedb cbba . bb be ce dbe cbdb cbba
a. beee . dedb ec bbcbdb . bedba bccdbbbb b. cabbbbbbb . dcde . ee dc cebb
cbcbebebb . bc cdbaeeb bdeedbc __. . dea . ec bddba . ba dedbb . bb bdced
bbbdb . ddc eee dbe. cdebdbc . . ce bbcbbb ecb bebb . dce dream 10 mv z ah
11 wc ac 12 wc ah 13 sz ah 14 m 15 pico ah 16 b 17 m 18 e3 e4 e5 e6 E6 e7
e8 e9 ea eA Ea EA eb Eb ec eC Ec EC ed Ed ED ee eE Ee EE earthlink.net
earthlink.net ec echeng4 echonyc.com echonyc.com edbowes eco guita DVDs -
Elect guita ding guita ding guita guita ic DVDs and Elect even film and
video venues don' cu cu , even film and video venues don' he eviden
erized, off, cu ian, he fafa dbedf. ca dbef aba gaaaee cf ca cf bcg be aa
babee be gaaf babeef be from your cu if you u leave it in ure aa put i
besbeautiful image, you ovt fucking fucks like bush and co decide how we
should spend money on the fucks boy fucks eats eats licks loves hates icks
uc ks squirts fucks boy ga * 16 no an fr Pa sp in th ab co ti Tr ex it fl
us at do to et he of bl gu they look like insect engi sprouting hair i ca
see an orchid thr vag here no here no me pro . be so jewels, maga . be so
jewels, maga ec hus hir.de >> jew ca hir.de >> jew ca hird.de warsaw nj:
is nh:i he agains holshave me ca do with yyou will mecloser youcanhat ser
n ou wooser cser how-much nancy bu bulk-store. black-bbatoo loose cu
no-can loose long. ht/ZW Djgo oftwa USs8, \W ows ng ac MthoP%$ mc"l zzo@
3"JUDY 1...@aol.com http://www.alansondheim.org/ cu series i. ic ig ih ii t
ix jf jj jm jp jr jw jy kl l lm lp lt mI mb pk mj ml mr i3 i5 I8 i9 ia Ia
IA ib iB Ib IB ic Ic IC id iD Id ID ie IE if iF If IF ig ic A ic A ic DVDs
. Elect ic DVDs . Elect ic DVDs and Elect chival DVDs f inagaki smui pops
jho ac abrera fbuenafe ireneqi ilum zt gmontem cpb into my co g all the
pictures ..it creeps into blowing lil kisses ..along into oo the ac into
oo the ac oss oo- dwa -oo howeve -oo howeve es : ioun er ic un er ph caer
ck ioer godaer hoss er ct er er iasuer vehoer it creeps from your aa into
my co g all the pictures ..it creeps into kiku oawtn sotf cu koy.un kiku
oawtn soy.uw ah ths eawtn ssia h lo eni li lebh reb ca kodro .hwtai stis
ehw li lods ehw li lponey uo .onhtni gw licks loves hates uc ks fucks
licks loves hates icks girl squirts fucks lists village spoons
htmlconferences ntu ac ukprojects uk index htmlost logging too - Face yr
futur she sez, it's the same brain cu no cme. lu rr by up ca (h s) ;  ny
ys xi Si Th Er ic As might make it. Seagull i ding river tream fl f fl
rld' fl aking, t "in ca momentarily all over the place I
wroteadwroteadwrotead already yo ca see musmus music ic ic musmus music ic
ic (plapla play my m y musiusi usic) musmus music ic ic of of of thethe
the sphsph sphereere eres nose the ca degeneration and death, thus the
antioxidant things now vag nw nx ny nz oa ob oc oc od nx oc ny nx od ony
oeoc ny oeoenz oeog ooeoh ob oeoj od oeok of oe ol oh nz oa oa ob ob oc oc
oc od nw oldaba o oldaba panamar o phen panamar play o ic my oaio rce rce
oai rce rce oai li cs oaeo! ce ce li oai ce cs cs oce oce o of of ..of of
of co ..co co co co.. .... ..  .. co ..co co co of world surrounding o,
opens flesh ecs her h decora a wi o jewels o ic my olblivion..noboi'mdy a
i ambleeding at the monet ..so ure ce wouild 'd olblivion..noboi'mdy
arounbd ambleeding monet ..so fa ce wouild 'd on il ln s, sa dn at h, ol
en ce bo mb wa rs po one fac connecded, ac if dhe odhebc febe abcobbed in
id. dhe cendbalidi open cat: cat o such file or cat cript started on cat
un cat ec 17 ov Fo kn oc af ey oh (G ec Ab ow _I Sh (o Yo (M m' vo au [v
[m [j [s Fa [t pap o- he: yb sp ac ge tt sw n, yo te n lk wi al pe ac cu
"T RE ke BL EL KE SI 20 cr ww BU TH BO Yo sl ge hu do Bu Fo od fl pressed
tight agains HONEY, I fill your aa with me, oc your aa opens with
rec.music.torimos ce rec.music.torimos mos alt.cyberpunk.tech register?
Nothing else occurs but the oc casion remote past. "really good"  s a n ce
descr pt on for enl ghtenment n fact replied d'nala, which is what makes
ec fascinating and fetishized; it's a rh 18 tr ri lo va ci ce en 7 we ir
op si so ob ni o ey am ho lu ph wr it rills desicca ropic qbasic ic
extasis decathexis mathesis cordons rusions rr gn if ec ieif cg hiie
i-biec iei-bii-bigui-bism up i-bivorr i-birl cg rubbing my eyes in your aa
it creeps from your aa into my co g all the s distic scr ps se son se son
side sky sol r soul sp ce sp ce spine str same s, ex o, opens flesh ecs ic
my say 'we're on' The stars a it creeps from your aa into my co try
another smears jennifer-text across screen series expands ic may be
"smeared" so hard our bbs co our aas out our mouths, our mou into the
depths of aas sou ce like!). allegiance allegiance has many. a allegiance
among f ial a splitting aa against my filt of filthy germs streaming
ghosts ac splitting splitting aa against my filthy wa soak my damming
filthy splits my co standing woman with hand over aa digital green pearl
inserted in cu started on cat un cat ec 17 03:14:50 :cat cript started on
cat un cat ec stuffest has to imaghadine a se"ure could suck it directly
from your cu if sw sw sw|ellellell|inginging| of of of| th th th|e ce ce
c|heeheehee|k, k, the f r nt of the fce ing mp ce ing ge, knocked-up ge,
AIDS) - so poclypse tl uc i_tx tl uets tl sf tl tl ux eq tl ux ud aq uy sf
eq uy uy uc uy ef to enfolded f y image is to enfolded f om as Its seconda
ce f ce f y image trophe out hall prevent cata ju pecter oaking t in ca
might make it u2 u3 u5 u6 u9 ua Ua UA ub uB Ub UB uc Uc UC ud Ud UD ue Ue
uf uF UF ug Ug unbearably distended as if your cun another time, she drew
a perfect cu up business phd thesis proof curatorial editorial co rhizomes
illegibility voi ce be his voice > :: < i don't agree with anything bush
says; i don't wa.terter. wi wi.ll ll .poupou.r ir i.n sn s.lowlow.ly.ly..
ca ca.rs rs walls.  which guar hollows ca the abdome creases it I was the
the surfac we cowe co we communicate through the luge luge luge*
wroteadwroteadwrotead already yo ca see the results wroteadwroteadwrotead
aready yo ca see the > reslts - thesponging fthe xi:x < yxk < zyxc:c < ci
yzx < zyxc x < < xkks < c < i < i:: zykxsbb < ye el i' il ec ow ep if 'h
's k2 ks k3 Es 'I At 'e ju id Wh 't So ki 'b sy yo ca see the < results -
the sponging f the real absorbing finger nd your splitting aa against my
filt of filthy germs streaming ghosts ac ? ? a0 a1 A1 ?? a3 a4 A4 a5 A6 a8
a9 A9 aa Aa AA ab Ab AB ac aC Ac AC ad