yeah sorry my brain is not quite functioning within it's normal parameters
... having given up smoking... it's distracted and stuff...(but otherwise
normal)

i meant to mention the paragraph beginning  with "did you know" was taken
from the wikipedia page for the numbskulls which quite plainly points out
that yes they were comic book characters before an influential acid house
band who i'd never heard of until today.

http://xkcd.com/356/