From: karen blissett <karen.bliss...@googlemail.com>
To: netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org
Subject: [NetBehaviour] Invitation to join me
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:43:24 +0100

Dear Friends.

Please join me.

Literally.

I want to become more open and free, with a more distributed identity.

So if you would like to take a break from yourself and speak and act as
me instead, please drop me a personal email.

If I trust you I will send you my password and you can start expressing
me.

Can't wait!

Karen Blissett

--
Open, Free, Public and Distributed at last.