http://bram.org/sound/silly.mp3

Yours
Annie Abrahams and Simon Biggs

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Andreas Jacobs <aj...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> 'A short song text to be performed by Annie Abrahams & Simon Biggs
> over the Internet'
>
> Bitter tears of sorrow
>
> The small pay
> I' ll get tomorrow
>
> makes me stay
> invain and obsolete
>
> Neo Rauch in Leipzig,
> imprisoned in a white cubicle
> I see framed emptyness inside
> offered to art's tabernacle
>

> Artists silly and blind
> I love their kind
>

> (For James Morris)
>
> Andreas Maria Jacobs
>
> e: aj...@xs4all.nl
> m: 31 6 16 732 018
>
> w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
> w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl
>
> On 28 Jul 2010, at 10:43, James Morris <ja...@jwm-art.net> wrote:

> >> yes i'm an amateur, a dilettante with a desultory practice, a
> >> dreamer.
> >>
> >> there's no way in hell i'll ever seriously contemplate make a living
> >> from being an artist unless enough money to do so is handed to me
> >> on a
> >> plate.
> >>
> >> at this moment in time, i only want a job (which i have on a
> >> temporary
> >> contract (away from the clutches of the agency)). ideally it would be
> >> a job with less hours and pays better, but 8 hrs a day 5 days a week
> >> for almost £200 take-home (per week) is better than nothing.
> >>
> >> i find tree-climbing workshops insulting.
> >>

> > The only thing art has ever done for me, is given me a £12000 student
> > debt, a mechanism for making stuff out of my bitterness.

Documentation of Huis Clos / No Exit - On Translation
Video, reactions of the performers and the public, photos and  the
performance protocol
http://bram.org/huisclos/ontranslation/indexfr.html

Article IF NOT YOU NOT ME, ANNIE ABRAHAMS AND LIFE IN NETWORKS,
Maria Chatzichristodoulou in Digimag 54 May 2010
http://www.digicult.it/digimag/article.asp?id=1793