unfortunately, at least in the US, cooking your own food and building community
IS pretty revolutionary these days.
i guess if he'd been hacking the newest tech toy to create a virtual community
that'd be news worthy.
btw. revolutions have also been going on for centuries. am i missing something?
i say bravo for the effort.

  erm - what is revolutionary about having a dinner party with an
experimental menu? people have been doing this for centuries ...

h : )