Violation Fabric # 41: 'sondheim' cull-alteration from Internet Text:

(of course i'm fascinated by the sondheim-debris-slaughter-sex, what other
psychoanalytical tropes emerge, apologies for self-service)

mv sondheim clara
just as "last sondheim" does just that to me. Unix commands are ejacula-
weren't /writers/sondheim/ but might be /writers/loveandwar/ etc. to take
sondheim
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer - what wounding
sondheim relays, one to another, all indirect -call this the
psyche...
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer - what wounding of
of things. (There might be a unit of address; call it the sondheim; then
there are sondheim relays, one to

k:> last sondheim > zz produces the following; each log-off was a _crash_
seed. I'm just letters; dcc me fast! #sondheim back and forth, +o @Alan!
[  ...HEY!!!!! This message comes from sondheim (Alan Sondheim)...
friend, hello sondheim, you are my new friend, hello squid, you are my new
  surely you must think, mr. sondheim, that you are stale and have covered
  is it something else, mr. sondheim. [shrug] [jump]
  you are a saint, mr. sondheim. [laugh] [kiss]
  mr. sondheim, we are with you in our heart. you are a genius and you must
  of course you will not, mr. sondheim, you have never done but brilliant
  audience [empathetic] [poor mr. sondheim]
  you are so brave mr. sondheim, i cannot believe how brave you are in this
  that was wonderfully put, mr. sondheim, thank you, thank you, thank you.
(    sondheim soaking, filmed with the dying camera
(      sondheim in mourning and recuperation
sondheim's Home perfectly beautful 0
sondheim's Home perfectly beautiful 1
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 2
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 3
sondheim's Home perfect image 4
repetitoin. at this point sondheim was 'in the midst of ' a system of
Dates Venue Sun II , sondheim Venue weeklong Furtado sondheim weeklong
sondheim Venue weeklong Furtado sondheim sondheim Nelly weeklong Dates
sondheim Nelly weeklong Peter makes me read in meditation -21179 weeklong
sondheim Nelly weeklong Peter opens my directory! My weeklong review
[Ringing sondheim...]
sondheim's home perfectly beautful 0
postulations; these sondheimian;
sondheim; then there are sondheim relays, one to another, all indirect -
[...]
i tell you, if it wasn't for alan sondheim, theory wouldn't exist!
from the forest, floods everything in its /path/home/sondheim. No reply,
[  ...HEY!!!!! This message comes from sondheim (Alan Sondheim)...
/usr/sondheim/nowhere
- rev sondheim after derrida 04
know a trail of blood from the Unix path/net/u/6/s/sondheim home. Root
defuge     alan  sondheim  internet  philosophy  and  psychology  defuge
sondheim kaonashi dking tool lanceo clerke franchin comeau mbajuk amh bgf
the each last: it sondheim, as thing existence...has begins - names
sondheim couldn't have done that much music, pictures, films, and
hole. i put my face in my hole._" (sondheim, hole, in uncontrollable bod-
- sondheim
- sondheim / second communique
- sondheim / third communique
- sondheim / final communique
USER sondheim                                   My name's her own.
another window in Panix, sondheim-window. The One or Eye floats in and out
Plot: clearly jennifer, dreaming and loving sondheim.
{k:16} last sondheim > online; head online
So in order to construct a "sondheim-text" or "real/virtual" text, one
sondheim Password: Connection closed by foreign host. Ju27lu% g Connection
scott screambaby: screen-l sondheim: stephan stephan steven telektronikk
n byzantium. my- name is sondheim on the maginot l ine down so deep
(no subject) Hi request sub air-l alan sondheim Virtual Writer-in-Resi-
fly sondheim sourcess spam stromatolite subgroupoids subjectivities sub-
postulations; these sondheimian;
of sondheim: seething mass of theoretical debris.
/addworld lingua Asondheim lingua.utdallas.edu 8888
This message comes from sondheim (Alan Sondheim)... hello . ] [ ..HEY!!!!!
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer - what wounding of
|   VOYAGE.MOV  the voyage by alan sondheim in miami going nowhere
|   WELCOME.MOV  naked, i am alan sondheim's beautiful wife, look, look
friend, hello sondheim, you are my new friend, hello squid, you are my new
slot, it enters your inbox, you see alan there, you see sondheim there,
write by the rules, sondheim's obnoxious, his thought's idiotic, he plays
anything with it, sondheim's far too bitter, his name is so ugly, he's far
your holes, it's far too creepy, you see alan there, you see sondheim
living creature. i will inhale anthrax; please send to alan sondheim, 4600
signifiers sions Snoxfly sondheim sourcess spam stromatolite subgroupoids
  surely you must think, mr. sondheim, that you are stale and have covered
  is it something else, mr. sondheim. [shrug] [jump]
  you are a saint, mr. sondheim. [laugh] [kiss]
  mr. sondheim, we are with you in our heart. you are a genius and you must
  of course you will not, mr. sondheim, you have never done but brilliant
  audience [empathetic] [poor mr. sondheim]
  you are so brave mr. sondheim, i cannot believe how brave you are in this
  that was wonderfully put, mr. sondheim, thank you, thank you, thank you.
sondheim noticed the gears beginning to saw away at the studs and ties.
skeining skeins Snoxfly sondheim sourcess spam stentor stromatolite
(    sondheim soaking, filmed with the dying camera
(      sondheim in mourning and recuperation
inscribes itself on retinal matrices. it says 'sondheim, there is nothing
to look at.' it says, 'sondheim, you will have nothing to see.' i hide
inscribed with rectilinear coordinates. sawgrass says, 'sondheim, this is
embarrassment. my machines say 'sondheim is not a pariah.' i am run by my
'sondheim is not a pariah.' i am run by my machines in this direction. it
'sondheim, there is nothing to look at.' it says, 'sondheim, you will have
says, 'sondheim, this is your imaginary.' sawgrass says, 'inscribe
alan-dark sondheim-alan assassin-killer laureate. sondheim-genius I am
sick of assassin-killer alan-dark sondheim-alan assassin-killer. laureate
sondheim-genius doesn't know how stupid and rude he is. laureate
sondheim-genius must certainly revel in being hated and stupid. alan-dark
sondheim-alan is hated more than beautiful-laureate of sir alan hates
laureate sondheim-genius or his stupid old-man writing. beautiful-laureate
of sir alan thinks he is better than assassin-killer. alan-dark sondheim-
suffering in the world. How pathetic is laureate sondheim-genius saying
how pathetic assassin-killer is. Read laureate sondheim-genius for the
second time and he is a trite baby wa-wa. alan-dark sondheim-alan thinks
he can get away with laureate. sondheim-genius assassin-killer thinks he
about alan-dark. sondheim-alan assassin-killer ruins creativity for
others.  Everyone has discovered coding before laureate sondheim-genius
bad idea and sends it everywhere in the world. laureate sondheim-genius
/addworld lingua Asondheim lingua.utdallas.edu 8888
alan sondheim composition #15
all of sondheim's writing is about his death; he goes on about it.
sondheim writes about nothing else other than death.
all of sondheim's writing is about his death; he goes on and on about
sondheim writes about nothing else other than sex and
sondheim writes about nothing else other than doaned viewers  aware
all of sondheim's writing is about his death; he goes on and on about
sondheim patent blanket
the sondheim patent blanket, 7' circular diameter, non-allergenic insulat-
- the effect is a slow movement of air throughout. the sondheim patent
elements. the sondheim patent blanket is under development.
Codeworld                                            */alansondheim/*
                                                            alansondheim
alan sondheim. it's not even by someone pretending to be alan sondheim.
if even sondheim. it's someone not pretending even to alan sondheim. a
pull. except pluspart, azure carter, sondheim. no production, no direction
but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
/[q]+/ { "but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim" }
but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
/[0]+/ { "and you are AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim" }
and you are AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
sondheim q2 0-1pool108-105.n 12:26AM     0 grep so
but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
/[q]+/ { "but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim" }
but read the stele of AB.BA.HI.A.sondheim
tennis love zero are panties new a net. new game sondheim lastlog
JENNIFER bNIKUKO/b and bJULU/b b sondheim I can be as nice a little girl
    (sondheim ... ... up Time Julu: id-forces, sexualities foregrounded
nazi sondheim undergoing shaman transplant operation eyes
coming always into make office her (shutting office sondheim, (shutting
funny sondheim, boys funny make boys
snorwood snugharb sondheim sonicman southpaw spamdesk spamtony speacock
alan sondheim - 'Star!'
kenjisiratori mod alansondheim 2464235753 ofthe
alan sondheim                                         me
alan sondheim
alan sondheim, two rooms on dean street. set to black background.
set repeat/loop. azure carter alan sondheim, two rooms street. black
sondheim kaonashi dking tool lanceo clerke franchin comeau mbajuk amh bgf
mo   alan-dark ! sondheim-alan ! assassin-killer ! laureate ! sondheim-gen
mo   sick ! of ! assassin-killer ! alan-dark ! sondheim-alan ! assassin-ki
mo   how ! pathetic ! assassin-killer ! is ! Read ! laureate ! sondheim-ge
mo   he ! can ! get ! away ! with ! laureate ! sondheim-genius ! assassin-
mo   about ! alan-dark ! sondheim-alan ! assassin-killer ! ruins ! creativ
the each last: it sondheim, as thing existence...has begins - names
sondheim couldn't have done that much music, pictures, films, and
sondheim's Home
Home page area that contains the items created and collected by sondheim
sondheim's Home bathingbeauties.mov
sondheim's Home archon
sondheim's Home jungamer.mov
two important short films by alan sondheim
[  ...hey!!!!! this message comes from sondheim (alan sondheim)...
i tell you, if it wasn't for alan sondheim, theory wouldn't exist!
cut off did slit ange strange sondheim todays thu problem tbyars regedit
"political shadows," by alan sondheim
sondheim tendrils fingerboard languaging genidentity panix kanji linksys
poolings ecologies geomatics biomes tion asondheim ikonic sions tions
    alan sondheim made everything up and none of this is real he wants
alan sondheim scholar elimination tango
community cited sondheim digital warnell code wind see f of ba mark vedral
firstwww com guessing edunetorg file localhost net sondheim access alert
sondheim's Home perfectly beautful 0
sondheim's Home perfectly beautiful 1
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 2
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 3
sondheim's Home perfect image 4
why alan sondheim cannot show his sight.
and alan sondheim cannot play his sound.
sondheim's Home mountain awaken
sondheim's Home six views of the mountain
sondheim's Home dank
sondheim's Home undank
sondheim's Home danker
sondheim's Home dankest
*** Signoff: sondheimum (I'mum outtaum here!)
sondheim's Home unlinked
sondheim's Home scratched
sondheim's Home rootthrone
sondheim's Home swingle
sondheim's Home stret4
sondheim's Home stret1
sondheim's Home lohengrin
sondheim sondheim
arounds asondheim
asondheim audion
and dies. forget it, sondheim,, your full of it. stop spmaing the lists!
app archaea aristotelian arounds asondheim audion audiophiles authorial
signifiers simulacra sions skeining skeins Snoxfly sondheim soundwork
away!"sondheim's show was seriously awful," not "awfully serious" as he'd
order atavistic # alan sondheim #
index of parent directory mp # alan sondheim vlog # intitle indexof mp
?index of mpg? girl # index of/ jpg nude # site wwwasondheimorg goto-ten #
indexof?mp kk # www teer cumm # alan sondheim kenji siratori # <<index
taketwo # photo fetish # sexmov # histoir de minotaur # alan sondheim
sondheim # trilby # ?intitle indexof? mpg fucking # wc piss voyeur # a
modified ?intitle index.of? wmv|avi order fucking girl alan sondheim
n byzantium. my- name is sondheim on the maginot l ine down so deep
*name of post-industrial sound group alan sondheim and
repetitoin. at this point sondheim was 'in the midst of ' a system of
{ nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer } I have to work on the Alpine zither
{ nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer } Alpine zither. Relationships with
sondheim Venue weeklong Furtado sondheim sondheim Nelly weeklong Dates
sondheim Nelly weeklong Peter makes me read in meditation -21179 weeklong
sondheim Nelly weeklong Peter opens my directory! My weeklong review
enko - conceivings - dancework - synchronic - landbirds - sondheim -
asondheim - ikonic - sions - tions - tropes - chora - glossolalia -
  sondheim pdf avatarline mov sound mov hzloop mov access grid
[Ringing sondheim...]
    distorted surface textures and behavior-collisions (sondheim)
     asondheim (17 minutes ago)
figure ackersondheim tapes affair chris franz opening afterwards shaken
sondheim anger breaks sister's joanna's margie distant tire outcast 2001
more from archive: david smith, alan sondheim, 198?
sondheim, guitar, smith, electronic setups
red vinyl with white, photos by alan sondheim, cover by qbico. rec.
riverboat, finally alan sondheim is back ! this is his 1st lp after nearly
thank you, alan sondheim.
-- sondheim
webcam spam sondheim asondheim com cdrom ive inscrip i've performa izing
[ alan sondheim avatar, some text, tabla, behavior collision
sondheim's home perfectly beautful 0
unique terms, external imminent Don't cited sondheim warnell code wind see
[Ringing sondheim...]
sections of control performed by sandy baldwin alan sondheim
lyrics and video by alan sondheim
> sondheim has joined.
> sondheim: testing, what one is leaving,
words video alan sondheim
words by alansondheim rearranged by azurecarter
skeining skeins Snoxfly sondheim sourcess spam stentor stromatolite
(    sondheim soaking, filmed with the dying camera
(      sondheim in mourning and recuperation
inscribes itself on retinal matrices. it says 'sondheim, there is nothing
to look at.' it says, 'sondheim, you will have nothing to see.' i hide
inscribed with rectilinear coordinates. sawgrass says, 'sondheim, this is
embarrassment. my machines say 'sondheim is not a pariah.' i am run by my
'sondheim is not a pariah.' i am run by my machines in this direction. it
'sondheim, there is nothing to look at.' it says, 'sondheim, you will have
says, 'sondheim, this is your imaginary.' sawgrass says, 'inscribe
{alan|alan|sondheim|Sondheim} allgone
broken sondheim removal machine
If you search for me, asondheim, you will not find me.
If you search for alansondheim, a substitute. I will grow clothes.
with jennifer and julu 64 { nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer }
lurid defuge - stain earth, earth heaving - 109 { nikuko } alan sondheim {
dialect, 152 { nikuko } alan sondheim { jennifer } i coined the 'defuge'
developer api back to profile alan sondheim send graffitispam control text
    distorted surface textures and behavior-collisions (sondheim)
  : total leaking drwx--s--x sondheim drwx--s--x users total users users
impossible ritual beneath the sheets, alan sondheim investigates
abacus actant actants aesthetic aesthetics aether alan alansondheim
apperception archaea aristotelian arounds artworks asondheim asymbolia
sondheim soundwork sourceless sourcess spam spatio speakings specicide
codework? [alan sondheim] CLC Plone lanSondheim What is Codework? The
digital, analog dancing inside it. i, alan sondheim, wrote them. i, alan
sondheim, told them to do it. i told them to do this and that. i told them
sondheim dagger rmc jtabron bord rkarow bord bord bord aahz thor bord omar
[Ringing sondheim...]
julu twine the bad patch. alan sondheim the bad patch.
abacus actant actants aesthetic aesthetics aether alan alansondheim
ascence asondheim asymbolia audion audiophiles authorial automorphism
skein skeining skeins skinwork skittering skysphere sl Snoxfly sondheim
usually leaves the Subject: line in thesondheim.rupams issues of labor and
ajax ajaxlife al alan alansondheim aletsch alien alignment alive all
sometimes somewhere sondheim song sort sorts soul sound sounds source
alansondheim = alterities = alterity = Amidah = amuck = analogic =
asondheim = asymbolia = audion = audiophiles = authorial = automorphism =
= skinwork = skittering = skysphere = sl = Snoxfly = socius = sondheim =
  alansondheimestheticestheticaestheticesthetic
  aestheticsestheticsnsondheimalansondheimaestheticsestheticsalanl
  asondheimudionasymboliaudiophilesr'savasoundravadancevavatar'stblogs
Plot: clearly jennifer, dreaming sondheim.
asondheim You've got? it - it's ours.
. { alan sondheim, azure carter, myk freedman, others }
sondheim
$ ytalk sondheim
[Ringing sondheim...]
alone which always seems to be the case. sondheim i would fuck you, would
k7% ytalk sondheim
abacus actant actants aesthetic aesthetics aether alan alansondheim
artworks ascence ascii asondheim asymbolia audion audiophiles authorial
Snoxfly sociobiological socius sondheim soundwork sourceless sourcess spam
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer
alan sondheim, daishin nikuko, who are julu-jennifer - what wounding of
holes are visible, open: she is speaking: "i am alan sondheim's beautiful
    distorted surface textures and behavior-collisions (sondheim)
impossible ritual beneath the sheets, alan sondheim investigates
digital, analog dancing inside it. i, alan sondheim, wrote them. i, alan
sondheim, told them to do it. i told them to do this and that. i told them
sondheim's Home perfectly beautful 0
sondheim's Home perfectly beautiful 1
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 2
sondheim's Home perfect beauty 3
sondheim's Home perfect image 4
away!"sondheim's show was seriously awful," not "awfully serious" as he'd
repetitoin. at this point sondheim was 'in the midst of ' a system of
     sondheim password  last rewrite  login  rewrite  tue rewrite  feb
thank you, alan sondheim.
-- sondheim
What is codework? [alan sondheim]
alan sondheim                                         me
alan sondheim
                                                    alan sondheim  2017