From: netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org
[mailto:netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org] On Behalf Of dave miller
Sent: 10 January 2011 09:19
To: manik; NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] The Violence of the Scene

Hi Manik

Thanks for your advice - usual story - you're right I do tend to
follow the same traditional story structure - start middle end - it's
predictable and worth exploring new structures, though I wont be the
first to try this. Doesn't keep your mind awake after consuming -
that's something for me to think about

thanks again
dave

On 9 January 2011 12:50, manik <ma...@sbb.rs> wrote:
> ...ONLY ONE THING'S IMPORTANT-BEGINNING/THE END...YOU SHOW US IN YOUR
COMIC
> HOW THINGS DEVELOP AND THE END/IT'S ACTUALLY PATTERN OF ALL END OF THIS
SORT
> OF NARRATIVE/...IT'S USUAL STORY AND THERE'S NOTHING TO KEEP OUR MIND
AWAKE