while not completely on point, is convergence  in obvious areas an accident?

Forwarded from Kate Durbin

As some of you may know, Oprah Magazine recently did a feature on
poets and fashion. Unfortunately, there is a strong chance that the
magazine ripped off my work with felt letters, as the editor and I had
been in correspondence prior to the execution of the feature in the
magazine.
I'd appreciate if you would pass along the following blog post (feel
free to post it in the body of an email or to forward as a link or
both).  I am also more than happy to stand up for any of you if
similar circumstances befall you--I know how yucky it feels to be
robbed and erased. Such violence.
http://katedurbin.blogspot.com/2011/03/o-magazine-rip-off-scandal.html

Yours,
Kate Durbin