Hello, everyone -
At Art Chicago, a lot of people wanted to see the edited performance video from
the live streamed performance from Second Life that went to about 30 venues
worldwide on Friday.
The festival site:
http://www.lowlives.net/

Here is the edited version of the video that was the source for the canned
segments.
http://blip.tv/file/5087640

We had live segments that were broadcast via ustream from Second Life, then i
switched to broadcasting canned video while we set up the next live scene.  The
whole event lasted 5 minutes, and it was impressive because we were able to
manage 5 avatar/performers, switch media and live in the "control room" and
broadcast live.  Pretty amazing.
Patrick Lichty
Asst. Professor
Dept of Interactive Arts & Media
Columbia College Chicago
916/1000 S. Wabash Ave #104
Chicago, IL USA
"Sometimes you do things not for the logic of them, but only for the fact that
it is the right thing to do, and that is all."