What's wrong with the "w" & "y" keys?

Lost it? Deliberately interchanged it for a single "v"? Changed both
of them for a "v"? Do I loose my capability to distinguish between the
two? Or some delicate, very sophisticated English language usage
beyond my foreign comprehension?

Reminded me of the days I was working as a sysop for some company, I
changed all the keys from the keyboard connected to the midrange
financial computer running the whole business on, my superior went
nuts, as he could not type blind which I could do easely and begging
me to make the thing 'normal' again

The christmas tree picture I made with ASCII characters on an IBM3750
terminal on the companies logon screens he did not liked either and I
had to change that back to "normal" before boxing day was over

The funny thing is that when 'normal' things appeared 'abnormal' most
'regular' guys get extremely stressed, whereas for others it is a
welcome relief to the boring 'normality' of the every day office life

"my creativity is almost always disfunctional"

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl