Dear list,

I need your advice

I really doubt to write again in this list, what is the use to be
victimized for no reason by members of this list who do not appear to
be open minded, but show an extreme suppresive narrow minded, sick and
intolerant behaviour and are hiding their inferiority by attacking
someone who is by far their superior both artistically and
intellectually

We have had this before in the 1930's (Nazi's), the 1950's (Mao), the
1980's (Pol Pot's regime), it is called xenofobia combined with an
extreme political fuelled hate towards everyone who dissent the status
quo be it political, cultural or otherwise societal related, resulting
in public bookburnings, concentration camps, extermination, exclusion,
betrayal etc etc and is more pronounced in times of cultural and
economical decline

I simply cannot tolerate this happening to me and or my work

Best,

Andreas Maria Jacobs