Message: 4
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 17:40:50 +0200
From: Andreas Maria Jacobs <aj...@xs4all.nl>

Hi Marc

Nice picture!

Expressing the shizo-state of mind,
scattered and torned to pieces like mine...

May I use it for Friction Research Issue 4?

Best

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl

On Jun 3, 2011, at 16:58, mark cooley <flawed...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Friction Research Issue #4

Essay:

Saskia Isabella Maria Korsten

"I believe that in order to "reclaim one's mind" one should be able to
critically assess the influence media have on one's perception of the world."

What "one's mind" is there to reclaim?
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7rmzrFjs71qzuxe3o1_400.jpg