hi

I found three pieces produced with a VIC20 in my personal archive:

1: "4 = ANGST - La Vie Russe", 1987 an animation about the then new epidemic
AIDS

http://burgerwaanzin.nl/vic20/4=angst.mp4

2: "OOSTENRIJK", 1987 an animation about the troubled historical past of Austria

http://burgerwaanzin.nl/vic20/oostenrijk.mp4

3: "SCHIZOFRAMES", 1987 balancing the border between sane and insane, an
animation for a VIC20 computer and a cathode ray-tube television set

http://burgerwaanzin.nl/vic20/schizo.mp4

Animated lettering system written in ASM 6502 injected directly into
memoryspace, recorded and played back with cassette tape, video recordings from
old weared and teared Betamax recordings, my medium of choice from that days.

NB Lack of affordable equipment gave rise to film these excerpts with a
handheld samsung smartphone

best

Andreas

Sent from my eXtended BodY