*December 13, 14, 15 and 16 from 7 PM till 7.30 PM (Paris time)*

[image: afterbeuys.jpg]
Duet - Satz 1, 2, 3 et 4.
Conversations between Antye Greie (aka AGF) and Annie Abrahams II.

*Domestic Streaming Performances*

*13/12 Respiration / **Breathing**, 14/12 Le Quotidien / Daily life, 15/12
La Famille / Der Familie, 16/12 Les Rêves / L’Utopie / Dreams.*
*
*4 Performances between 5 and 30 minutes long – possibility to chat during
and after.
I hope to see you Online : http://bram.org/meeting/AGF/salon.html

*
It would be perfect if we hadn’t technical problems.
Remember forever more
It will last untill we will meet in real life.
You’re still the one I kiss good night*
Verse 2 of a song by Annie and songlyricsgenerator for Antye (2010)

In August 2010 Annie and Antye performed together in A Meeting is a Meeting
is a Meeting <http://bram.org/9meetings/index.html> – a first series of 9
Domestic Streaming Performances.

*…we explicitly challenge one another. We push each other towards new
terrains, and into unknown, unrehearsed actions. We did not aim to produce
an intimate encounter for this work, but the fact that we enter unknown
realms makes it intimate because we cannot control the image of ourselves
that we broadcast to the public.*
Annie Abrahams on "A Meeting is a Meeting is a Meeting" in "Allergic to
Utopias <http://www.digicult.it/digimag/article.asp?id=1902>", interview
for Digimag 58, October 2010 by Maria Chatzichristodoulou.

[image: deux.jpg]

*Antye Greie*
Digital songwriter, sound composer and poet - Born 1969 in East Germany
lives and works in Hailuoto, Finland. Known also as AGF. Focus of work
includes the relationship between language and sound, audiovisual live
performance, digital communication, sound installations and commissions for
movies and theater. Throughout her career, Greie has released 20 long
player records and numerous collaborations under such aliases as AGF/Delay
(with Vladislav Delay), Greie Gut Fraktion (with Gudrun Gut), and The
Lappetites (with Kaffe Matthews and Eliane Radigue), many collaborations
with the award-winning classical composer Craig Armstrong. Greie also runs
her own production company, AGF Producktion, and has produced records for
other artists, including Ellen Allien (SOOL, 2009, BPitch).
*Annie Abrahams*
An internationally regarded pioneer of networked performance art who
obtained a doctorate in biology from the University of Utrecht in 1978 and
a degree from the art school of Arnhem in 1986. Her artistic work, that
uses video as well as performance and the internet, questions the
possibilities and limits of communication and more specifically its modes
in networked enviroments. She has performed and shown work extensively in
France, including at the Pompidou Centre, Paris, and in many international
galleries including among others Espai d'Art Contemporani de Castelló,
Spain; the Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo, Furtherfield Gallery in
London; and the Armenian Center for Contemporary Experimental Art, Yerevan;
festivals such as the Moscow Film Festival and the International Film
Festival of Rotterdam, and on online platforms such as Rhizome.org and
Turbulence.