http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/geert/2011/10/12/franco-berardi-geert-lovink-a-call-to-the-army-of-love-and-to-the-army-of-software/

state capitalism + provate capitalism = FINAZISM

From: dudava...@hotmail.com
To: netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:52:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Geert Lovink & Simon Biggs exchange Re: [-empyre-]
short report from NL

How can we talk about gueto when you see the appearance of 8 galleries
dedicated for digital art in the world ? Last month was blackbox in Copenhagen.
I agree with Geert in a lot of aspects in relation to the internt, but this one
, no.

And in fact we are seeing more and more artists from the contemporary art and
also people from publicity looking at the digital art , i refuse the term "new"
media.

About Occupy, it was better to think about occupying with a cyberattack Wall
Street (24hr without Wall Street system) rather than make a camp in the
surroundings, but thats my opinion.