I was about to nominate Rob (and his links series) for this year's Year Round Father Christmas of Netbehaviour- a combo of timely, informative and pleasurable resources- each collection hangs together with mysterious and joyous coherence.

Then I thought of all the other sparkly wonders that have dropped into my inbox from all you others NBers

These are some of the things I have particularly loved in NB this year

 * invitations to live networked performances: music, cyberformance,
   collaborative (bodily and avatar) performance
 * collaborations and streams of drawings, paintings, videos, sound:
   everyday, visceral, playful, strange, brain-shape-shifting, machinic
 * steady attention and inventive responses to the many upheavals in
   the wider world
 * people new to NB finding wayz to introduce themselves, their
   practices and join the conversation
 * tributes and memorials to the passing of many fine, strange and
   imaginative people
 * torrents of (sometimes unprocessable) practice and theory springing
   up and washing all over the place
 * all the conversations: thoughtful, grouchy, bitter, funny, informed,
   informing, theoretical, flippant, just-plain-wrong, brutal,
   embarrassing and illuminating.

Thanks and warm festive fuzzies to you all.

Ruth