 From: marc garrett <marc.garr...@furtherfield.org>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Marc Garrett's 1st Valentines Day experience...

Thank you Simon,

Yes, I'm a freak & proud of it :-)

marc

> Marc I love it - you freak!!!
> Punchy indeed - and catchy
>
> best
>
> Simon
> On 13 Feb 2012, at 11:10, marc garrett wrote:
>
>> Marc Garrett's 1st Valentines Day experience caught in a song,
>> download mp3 & enjoy...
>>
>> "Valentines Day: A punchy energetic, rhythmic and poetic story about
>> Marc Garrett's Valentines Day experience, he thought she would be his
>> everlasting love, how wrong he was...."
>>
>> http://www.furtherfield.org/otmonkeys/docs/valentines_day.htm
>>

>> 'keep it lo-fi - don't hi-fi yer muppets!'
>>
>> <ascii_kermit.jpg>
>>

>> <ascii_kermit.jpg>

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery&  Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield