> what you have described is true of networked performance in general, not
> just networked video performance (except perhaps the last point - do you
> mean that the output also includes input from audience? which is the
> case in some but not all networked performance). are you only concerned
> with video?
With this I mean each player in the performance. So, if the composer
of the piece has decided that they want the audience to be involved
then they will have a say in the final output.

I'm primarily concern with video as I feel not much research has gone
into this area. I don't know everything, but so so my experience has
showed me that most networked performance revolves around audio, not
video.

Antonio