Basically, I'm trying to get these SXSW panels up an going.  You don't have to
attend; I just need votes.  Just sign up and vote. Also share it in your social
media.  I'll be with great people like Jon Satrom and Jon Lebkowsky talking
about things like Augmented Reality and Glitch aesthetics.

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/2789
SXSW PanelPicker
panelpicker.sxsw.com
Art, Activism, and Augmented Reality Description One of the latest genres in
New Media art is that of Augmented Reality, or the overlay of digital content
onto physical reality through the use of smart phones

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/4253
SXSW PanelPicker
panelpicker.sxsw.com
2012: Year of the GLI.TC/H Description What happens when accidents become the
building blocks of the art-making process?
(ALAN SONDHEIM JUST GOT ADDED!)

Thanks so much!