I think I remember Alan posted some stuff he made while at Eyebeam that
were 3D printed glitchy characters....
Seems to me there may be a lot of that around lately, but I don't have any
good examples.
Phillip Stearns has some textiles (rugs etc) generated from glitches and
his Year of Glitch work http://yearoftheglitch.tumblr.com/GlitchTextiles
and along those lines, noteNdo has a line of shirts and clothing with
glitch design http://glitchaus.tumblr.com/

not sure if those work... but my first thoughts
bill

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM, marc garrett <marc.garr...@furtherfield.org

A. Bill Miller