Hi Rob,

I like these. I've always been curious in sigils and their application. Wasn't
Burroughs very interested in using technology as a magickal tool? Tape
recorders for ritual cleansing of spaces etc? Anyway, I really like this idea
and as you mention, part of the actual performance/ritual is in the focus on
objective during the making process.

I wonder how many software developer's secret desires and thoughts have been
captured within the software they create? It would certainly explain why
SharePoint is such a nightmare to use.

Mark