macroscope i never touched it

http://www.alansondheim.org/plasm.mp4

and i am my microscope and sing hello duet & and make something
that others are compared in mineralogy microscopes and there are
some images that i am my microscope and sing hello duet yes that i
am my microscope and sing hello duet under the flesh in the skin
my microscope never has enough power you may look at yourself you
look at yourself i have looked at you my mineral my minerals i
have never touched them i use my windows and you use yours on one
side and on the other you use your windows and i use mine my
minerals i have never touched them you sing in your microscope my
hello duet i sing in my macroscope i never touched it my goodbye
duet or you sing in your macroscope your goodbye duet i sing in my
microscope my hello duet