Destroyer of Worlds

<19:06 Alan>
.w
Current users on May  4 19:06:56 2013

| NAME -- DESCRIPTION             |     ROOM     | TIME |
IDLE |
| Alan a new user                 | Main_street  |    0 |
0 |

Total of 1 users logged on.

<19:06 Alan>
I am the destroyer of worlds
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds

<19:07 Alan>
My text blots and clots the writings of others
Alan says: My text blots and clots the writings of others

<19:07 Alan>
A newcomer, I have destroyed the past
Alan says: A newcomer, I have destroyed the past

<19:07 Alan>
The past is irretrievable; it has disappeared
Alan says: The past is irretrievable; it has disappeared

<19:07 Alan>
This talker is the poorer and there is no response
Alan says: This talker is the poorer and there is no response

<19:08 Alan>
I cannot hear myself because I hear myself
Alan says: I cannot hear myself because I hear myself

<19:08 Alan>
I wander through the city and my voice deafens me
Alan says: I wander through the city and my voice deafens me

<19:08 Alan>
The prison is a destiny, the prison is a destiny.
Alan says: The prison is a destiny, the prison is a destiny.

<19:08 Alan>
I have changed the net forever, I have destroyed history.
Alan says: I have changed the net forever, I have destroyed
history.

<19:09 Alan>
I have trampled on the words of others filling space with
my own brutality.
Alan says: I have trampled on the words of others filling
space with my own brutality.

<19:09 Alan>
I have trampled on their souls filling time with my arrogance
and english english english language
Alan says: I have trampled on their souls filling time with
my arrogance and english english english language

<19:10 Alan>
I offer myself to you and it is useless no one is around
Alan says: I offer myself to you and it is useless no one is
around

<19:10 Alan>
No one has been around no one has been here day after day
after day
Alan says: No one has been around no one has been here day
after day after day

<19:11 Alan>
Inadvertently I have killed and slaughtered the word
Alan says: Inadvertently I have killed and slaughtered the word

<19:11 Alan>
Inadvertently I have killed the language of others
Alan says: Inadvertently I have killed the language of others

<19:11 Alan>
I have banned myself and colonized myself.
Alan says: I have banned myself and colonized myself.

<19:11 Alan>
I have done violence to myself and violence to others.
Alan says: I have done violence to myself and violence to others.

<19:12 Alan>
I am the destroyer of worlds
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds

<19:12 Alan>
I am the destroyer of worlds.
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds.

<19:12 Alan>
.rev
Last things done on main_street
Alan says: i cannot go i cannot go i cannot go
Alan breaks off here
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds
Alan says: My text blots and clots the writings of others
Alan says: A newcomer, I have destroyed the past
Alan says: The past is irretrievable; it has disappeared
Alan says: This talker is the poorer and there is no response
Alan says: I cannot hear myself because I hear myself
Alan says: I wander through the city and my voice deafens me
Alan says: The prison is a destiny, the prison is a destiny.
Alan says: I have changed the net forever, I have destroyed
history.
Alan says: I have trampled on the words of others filling
space with my own brutality.
Alan says: I have trampled on their souls filling time with my
arrogance and english english english language
Alan says: I offer myself to you and it is useless no one is
around
Alan says: No one has been around no one has been here day after
day after day
Alan says: Inadvertently I have killed and slaughtered the word
Alan says: Inadvertently I have killed the language of others
Alan says: I have banned myself and colonized myself.
Alan says: I have done violence to myself and violence to others.
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds
Alan says: I am the destroyer of worlds.

[...]

<19:12 Alan> The .rev command accesses a small buffer that
reproduces the last conversation in the talker; my comments have
eliminated the last comments of the Estonians who used it years
ago.