Infinite Crypt: Modular Terrain for Underworld Architects

by James Wallbank

Endlessly reconfigurable 3D dungeons, castles, temples & bunkers for
miniatures gaming. Robust, architectural designs made affordable.

Infinite Crypt is a new class of laser-cut gaming terrain that we
haven’t seen before. It provides modular architectural elements that are
solid and sculptural, and can be reconfigured to create all sorts of
adventurous locations – catacombs, labyrinths, fortifications, bridges
and more.

Rather than whole buildings, Infinite Crypt standardises towards 2″ x 2″
x 1″ elements with which you can build whatever you like. We’re looking
to keep the cost right down – because however cool and configurable it
is, you need to make sure you can get your hands on LOADS of it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/736875383/infinite-crypt-modular-terrain-for-underworld-arch