Data Space Body is hosting an interesting conference here in London.

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/4034697890?ref=enivte001&invite=NDU3MzI1OS9wYWJhNzdAZ21haWwuY29tLzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend&ref=enivte001

Women Shift Digital is a conference for women and men, designed to *celebrate
women in digital careers, network the networks and influence the
influencers*. It is a day to reflect collectively on the positive impacts
women are making with digital-led careers as creatives, managers and
executives in creative industries, education, business, design, skills
development and the arts.

This special gathering will feature inspiring keynote speakers and
panelists, demonstrations and debates from leaders and movers in
micro-enterprises to SMEs, institutions to companies.

We are inviting women and men, active talents in the digital sector to join
us on the day, ready to input, share ideas, make new partners and move
forward together.

This is the right point in time to recognise and celebrate the greater
benefits gender balance is bringing to the digital and tech marketplace in
terms of creativity, user design and economic added value.

Underusing the talent, skills, visions and knowledge offered by women is no
longer an option - we need to work together, women and men, to design our
future.

*Start following the debate now #womenshiftdigital
<https://twitter.com/bodydataspace>*