Thanks for this.. I just added a video of Doris Lessing on Sufism to my
blog archive.
But she also said in an interview.. "You don't discover the Sufi message
from a writer. Sufism is something you experience on your own. It's the
same for Buddhism. You can't read a book and receive enlightenment."
Interview via http://www.dorislessing.org/theprogressive.html
I have linked more .. Margaret Atwood paid a wonderful tribute.. it's
her birthday today. Happy Birthday M. Atwood.
http://www.mutanteggplant.com/vitro-nasu/2013/11/17/doris-lessing-r-i-p-2013/