Hans Bellmer.. I know.. I am not familiar with Unica Zurin.. (thanks.. I'll check her).. Ana Mandieta did not committ suicide.. we have no proof.. I think they had a fight and probably Carl pushed her out of the window.
She was full of life and she was moving up in the art world.
You can read the book on the subject.  I did.
F.L.
I was in Cuba some years ago and saw some of her works, extraordinary.
Do you know Unica Zurn? She was a great artist, married with the surrealist painter Hans Bellmer, she took her own life in the same way as Mendieta, throwing herself from a sixth floor in Paris, her book Jasmine Man is shocking and so beautiful,

http://www.amazon.com/Man-Jasmine-Other-Texts-Impressions/dp/0947757805

Ana