Hello Ruth and NetBehaviour :)

I'm replying a bit late...

ruth catlow said :
> Please invite someone-or-two attendees to report back here, in some
> form or other!
>
> ... perhaps some videos of presentations, drawings from discussions,
> or general impressions etc etc.
>
> Many aspects of the discussion will be of interest to many people
> here.

Yes. Eleanor Greenhalgh and Dave Young have written a bit about it, some
works have been made and right now they are busy setting up their part
of the exhibition for tomorrow night.

It will take a bit of time to digest everything but we hope to come back
with something to share at some point :)

Also, there will be a video documentation of the whole thing tomorrow
and a recording of the roundtable discussion about the outcome of this
particular workshop (as well as all the other roundtables and the
plenary debate).

I'll definitively keep you posted as soon as we get something to share!

See you!
a.