agreed (kind of).
cf: http://youtu.be/sZXhhEPuzp8?t=1m48s

but a glitch is not a glitch is not a glitch. all matter qualitatively differs
in ways that (can't help but) matter.

re: http://www.tacticalgl.it/ches/txt/sabotage.html >>
25. says "Political glitch art doesn't always involve the machine."
then
26. says "Political glitch art must always involve the machine."
(so yeah, it's one of those irreductive collaborative writing schemes.)

But "the machine" does not necessarily = "digital." (I loathe the term
"digital.") Nobody said "digital."
The machine  can = http://youtu.be/8qh6jRzjmcY , which ain't "digital."

Best,
curt