hiya,

they are all openwrt based - the same hardware too - why dont you drop by on
the 7th and we test all 3 of them - see what's the difference?

best,

lara

http://www.e-w-n-s.net
On Thursday, 22 May 2014, 20:36, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:

On 22/05/14 12:28 AM, marc garrett wrote:

> Inspired by pirate radio and the free culture movements, PirateBox
> utilizes Free, Libre and Open Source software (FLOSS) to create mobile
> wireless communications and file sharing networks where users can
> anonymously chat and share images, video, audio, documents, and other
> digital content.
>
> PirateBox fork, LibraryBox (LibraryBox v2.0:Portable Private Digital
> Distribution) is an open source, portable digital file distribution tool
> based on inexpensive hardware that enables delivery of educational,
> healthcare, and other vital information to individuals off the grid.

I have the hardware to make one of these as I was playing with:

http://occupyhere.org/

Which do you think is more useful?

- Rob.