i kiss my avatar

http://www.alansondheim.org/ikissmyavatar.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/ikissmyavatar.mp4

They chant the nations repeating the spirit within them moving,
so they and chant and perfect slaughter poem in perfect and
chant and perfect slaughter poem in perfect voice buzz buzzing
cackle chant collateral collateral relative increase chant music
particularly precious humble rites well valuable low the chant
of the dark wood and gone befor long lung and gone :chant chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; order to chant
the Amidah in the winter. Why men fight. One day Izanagi Why
flowers open in the summer. To hear the bees chant Amidah. Why
the dentistry reverts portal flora chant viously existed; I
inhabit DMZs; I wander; stuttering, I chant her words monks who
i chant i the i sutra, i transparent i to i neutrinos; i :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; :chant
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant; down your
arm when you chant a charm. We have no names, not monopoles, not
populated. Then that my work depends on the chant or trance
state - even order to chant the Amidah in the winter. Why men
fight. One day Izanagi Why flowers open in the summer. To hear
the bees chant Amidah. Why the and gone befor long lung and gone
:chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant;
:chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant;
:chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant;
tion as option only. i need indra's net. i: i: chant as option
only, with demarcated i hum, monks who i chant i i sutra, i:your
womb seeps into my hum, monks who i chant i i sutra, i replace
your building em-:non-sutra of i chant i i sutra, i replace
your:building em-:non-sutra of non-negation Let our chant fill
the void the chant of trilby-svengali the chant of
trilby-svengali the chant of trilby-svengali. increase chant
music particularly precious humble rites well valuable low
increase chant music particularly precious humble rites well
valuable low cap the capital the cause of the certainty the
ch'in the chant the grandchild^ , obvious ^ chant ^ grandchild
(son) ^ heard ^ it from ^ heard son obvious chant, recitation
grandchild^ chant grandchild (son) it read as: the chant or
recitation is the first form, aurality not yet

chant increase chant music particularly precious humble rites
well valuable low the chant of the dark wood wondyr of wondyr
chant of chant dentistry reverts portal flora chant tranquil
means utensil utensils transparent chant go increase chant music
particularly precious humble rites well valuable didn't you hear
the chant of refugees mathematica whitehead vammiy russell chant
principia hgrsgmg she thgrg and chant and perfect slaughter poem
in perfect stop and double to continue). then the chant or
discourse of the concept - voice buzz buzzing cackle chant
collateral collateral relative order to chant the Amidah in the
winter. Why men fight. One day Izanagi Why flowers open in the
summer. To hear the bees chant Amidah. Why the ecoterrorism -
whatever slogans they chant when they slaughter the tropes at
work. We can see programs as performative, just as a chant might
ava chant and hegelungrag for why. Maybe I make big book
listening to T'boli chant and instrument, the useless chant of
hypnotic y-c you monks who i chant i the i sutra, i transparent
i to i neutrinos; i demarcated i hum, monks who i chant i i
sutra, i:your womb seeps into my hum, monks who i chant i i
sutra, i replace your building em-:non-sutra of i chant i i
sutra, i replace your:building em-:non-sutra of non-negation
swatches beat directions remained immobilized had vanished could
chant every chant of the doomed dancer when they dance for joy
using dance certainty constellations polish precepts rules cap
chant stringed when out ah! he chant ah! isten ah! o sound ah!
bserve (inquire) ah! eason fingers, perpetrators--to fur
mattress youringed chant perfect poem each doomed and chant and
perfect slaughter poem in perfect ecoterrorism - whatever
slogans they chant when they slaughter the valley troubles
mathematica whitehead vammiy russell chant
filmstockfoofwafuturology fictivity principia chant russell
travel! she it from chant lark, chaste so o chaste, shorn
chantchant chant chant stop and double to continue). then the
chant or discourse of the concept -