Lulu Guqin Music, please have a listen, share!

http://www.alansondheim.org/lulu4.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/lulu1.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/lulu2.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/lulu6.jpg

This makes me happy: playing two qin together; the older one is
the darker. The hui markers are out of position on both; the
older is fairly battered. They're not tuned together; each for
me reflects a different set of lu (pitches) - hence lulu, a
movement from one universal harmony to another. Here, they're
played together, dissonant, entangled in parallel strokes,
mingled. I love the result which at times sounds like bells
ringing changes. It's peaceful, energized, swirling. As far as I
know, qin are never played like this, but the heavens will
understand and forgive me, yes?

Thanks to Stephen Dydo -