netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org

DESIGNER HUMAN BIOMETRIC DATA FOR SALE AT INTERNET YAMI-ICHI 5

WHY BE YOU

Buymyfingerprints.com provides beautiful designer solutions for your identity needs.

Our ‘Why Be You’ range offers fingerprint casts made in fine silver and packaged in an exquisite luxury velvet lined chrome case.

What better gift for one of your foreign friends or an overseas relative than a new designer Identity?

BE SOMEONE ELSE

We are suppliers of human biometric data. This data can be used to make alternative wearable fingerprints.

HOW TO BUY

Our casts are procured totally legally, from terminally ill patients, and by the time of purchase free for you to use for your own Identity needs. As an identity becomes available we release the fingerprint cast for sale at selected markets.

Our latests casts will be on sale at:

The Internet Yami ichi
Sunday 28th September 2014
11:00 - 22:00