250 images of a walk around Preston, Kent, England, UK, in April 2014.

At the beginning of the walk I was not in the best of moods, and would rather have been doing something else, and I decided the subject matter of my photographs would have contrary relationship to the idea of the English Countryside, particularly, "The Garden of England".

As the walk progressed my mood passed... It was a beautiful day... The woods were mauve and green with bluebells and moss. The sky was cloudless but hazy out on the marsh.

There are too many of these photographs for me to host on my website, and they would have remained unseen if it were not for my Xfce desktop randomnly selecting one of these as the desktop wallpaper every five minutes and suprising me.

Unfortunately, only 225 images are visible due to only having a free account on imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/taE0O

Enjoy.
James.