Mez (and others) -

I've done it! I've set up a new page on my blog, entitled 'First Experiences of Reading', which you can find at http://edwardpicot.com/blog/first-experiences-of-reading/. People can either add comments to the page, or they can send me an email (edw...@edwardpicot.com) and I'll upload it for them.

I've taken the liberty of introducing the page with a brief quote from your article, Mez - I hope that's okay - I've linked back to the full article in Cordite - and I'll be interested to see if anyone else feels like making a contribution. I'll try to send round publicity-notices about the project within the next couple of days.

- Edward