Thank you Annie! Your wonderful spirit (and title of the work) was a great
inspiration to Helen and all of us. To all the artists on net behaviours and
beyond who are pushing the boundaries of networked forms of creative
dialogue, live performance, installation, writing, poetics, imagining,
glitch, etc, we are clearly at the beginning of a medium that is still
incredibly young in the history of art.  The idea that we can stage and
discuss our work in front of a global audience still feels like a miracle
and so I encourage everyone to participate in the Art of the Networked
Practice | Online Symposium and be part of the ongoing conversation.

Best,

Randall

Art of the Networked Practice

An International Online Symposium

March 31 ­ April 2, 2015

http://oss.adm.ntu.edu.sg/symposium2015/
Co-chaired by Randall Packer & Vibeke Sorensen

Randall Packer
Visiting Associate Professor
Nanyang Technological University

School of Art, Design & Media

Singapore

rpac...@ntu.edu.sg

this morning I assisted in the opening of the Networked Practice symposium
(relaxed, no fee, no travels) and 4 excellent interviews by Marc and Ruth
and a beautifull performance by Helen Varley Jamieson and her students here
https://ntu.adobeconnect.com/symposium2015
At the end I longed for more
Meeting online using a chatwindow while people discuss is very different
from going to a conference or participating in an email list
Randall might be right This is the future

thanks Randall for making this happen
the symposium had a perfect start

come along tomorrow
don't miss it