I never went to artschool but had the real fortune of teaching at Rhode Island School of Design when the Talking Heads to-be were there, along with Mary Boone, and others who were amazing; at NSCAD during the 70s and then returning last year for a residency/teching event; and at the now- non-existent Atlanta College of Art (which was absorbed), when Kara Walker, Margaret Curtis, Tyler Stallings, and others were there; - this was my education, learning from students, and it was incredible - I wouldn't be able to do anything today were it not for them. I also had years earlier informal education at Brown from Clark Coolidge (long talks in rural Mass.), and Keith Waldrop; I wandered a lot, it's been an amazing trajectory for which I'm seriously infinitely grateful...

- Alan

==
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/ti.txt
==