Hi all,

I’ve just returned from a week break in Wales (UK), where I went exploring with
a couple of GoPros*. I’ve been reading a comic called Injection (published by
Image Comics) that is partly about deep-time and British folk lore. These three
videos are the result of the clash of all these things in my consciousness once
I’d unhooked from the constant hum of work life.

If nothing else, take a look at number two. I found these stones sculptures on
the coastline, obviously made by an artist, judging by the attention and
patience required. I like to think they were conjured into place by the spirit
of Derek Jarman.

*The reason I mention the make of camera is because I think these are
excellent, hi quality cameras with great potential beyond just extreme sports
use.

Cheers

Mark

Experiment #1