> "Deleuze & Guattari: The Eternal Return of Accelerating Capital" -
>

> http://darkecologies.com/2015/10/04/deleuze-guattari-the-eternal-return-of-accelerating-capital/

Accelerationism, while originating in a utopian vision of Nietzsche, may
actually be another word for neoliberalism. “The State, its police, and its
army form a gigantic enterprise of antiproduction, but at the heart of
production itself, and conditioning this production” – D&G

> "Grungy ?Accelerationism?" -
>

> https://deterritorialinvestigations.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/grungy-accelerationism/

A nice recap of my some of my own cultural-intellectual influences.
Accelerationism seems to be what one might call a singularity of culture –
where a vector of (capital) intensities comes through a community, wiping
it out, and like a black hole, spitting out new worlds.

--

- *Anthony Stephenson*

*http://anthonystephenson.org/* <http://anthonystephenson.org/>