Ken, Lots of interesting ideas and observations here. I think it would be
interesting to all of those who have been participating in this discussion to
show examples / models / artworks / publications that build from and inform
online discussion.

For example there is a book by Jordan Crandall, Interaction: Artistic Practice
in the Network
http://www.amazon.com/Interaction-Artistic-Practice-John-Johnson/dp/1891024248
A print publication that drew from the Crumb list.

Charlotte Frost led a month of discussion on Crumb about art history online
http://digitalcritic.org/blog/tag/crumb/

And I created a work for ZKM’s Net_Condition show in 1999, The Telematic
Manifesto
http://www.zakros.com/manifesto/transformation/transformation.html
In which I organized an online discussion into a hypermedia, color-coded, Web
document.

I am sure there are many projects that have emerged from NetBehaviour. It would
be helpful to share them.

Randall