Dear all,
This is a narrow-cast to researchers/students working with creative
real-time performances on IPV6 networks. In this day and age, it is hard to
believe
that there are only a handful of us on this planet with creative access to
native IPV6 networks wired directly into our studio spaces.

We are seeking a sustained working group with relatively high availability
to connect regularly for rehearsing, testing, tutorials and developing pieces.

Please help our small group of graduate students who are working
on topics related to live networked artistic performance.
Contact info below.

Much appreciated,
Ken Fields

Kenneth Fields, Ph.D.