Ruth -

Great pictures from the show, and I really like the online version of your piece too - the two frames one above the other, and the red indicator mapping out the progress of the video down the right-hand side of the web page.

Interesting what you say about mechanical time as opposed to natural cycles - the sun, the moon, the tides, the seasons and so forth. But mechanical time/digital time is an expression of what's already going on in our minds, I think: the mapping-out, dividing-up, analysing and manipulation, not only of time but everything else, that gives us a measure of control over our environment, but only a measure, and at a price.

- Edward