This might be of interest: from the ArtsJobs list:

 Call for Submissions: Headlong Digital Artist 2016, Headlong

*London* Closes Friday 26 February 2016 Paid (£10k-15k pro rata) Part time *Artform:* crafts <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/crafts/>, combined arts <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/combined-arts/>, dance <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/dance/>, film <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/film/>, interdisciplinary arts <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/interdisciplinary-arts/>, literature <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/literature/>, photography <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/photography/>, music <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/music/>, theatre <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/theatre/>, visual arts <http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/visual-arts/> *Contact:* Sarah Grochala sa...@headlong.co.uk <mailto:sa...@headlong.co.uk?subject=Re%20Call%20for%20Submissions%3A%20Headlong%20Digital%20Artist%202016>

   Description

Headlong makes exhilarating theatre for audiences across the UK. A touring company with a big imagination, we interrogate the contemporary world through a programme of fearless new writing, re-imagined classics and potent twentieth century plays.

Via a combination of bold artistic leadership and the championing of visionary artists we are able to create spectacular work with the highest possible production values. By positioning the next generation of theatre makers alongside artists of international standing, Headlong ensures it consistently creates work that is bold and original.

*Headlong Digital Artist Scheme*

Since 2014, Headlong has been working with ground-breaking artists to imagine the future of digital theatre.

In 2014, the visual artist Michael Takeo Magruder created an interactive world,The Nether Realm, which explored the fine line between reality and virtual reality in the modern world. The artwork was installed as a physical installation in the foyer of the Royal Court Theatre throughout the run of Jennifer Haley’s The Nether.

During 2015, interactive theatre maker Tassos Stevens (Coney) has been working on creating an interactive online story about identity and addiction that will be launched during the West End run of People, Places and Things in Spring 2016.

For 2016, we have decided to select our digital artists through an open application process.

We welcome applications from artists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers, who are working with or have an interest in working with digital media.

The scheme offers the selected digital artist:

 * A year long attachment with Headlong.
 * A £5000 commission for a digital artwork.
 * Mentoring
 * An allowance to cover travel expenses

For further information and to apply please visit Headlong's website at: http://headlong.co.uk/opportunities/headlong-digital-artist-award-2016/

The deadline for applications is *5pm on Friday 26 February*.