Type <esc> to abort

http://www.alansondheim.org/dt.png

cause I hate the fact that Trump is part of Trumpet, just as
Vile Trump is part of Viol-Trumpet duet. Mr Trump has wrecked
music and no matter what I do, the clarion sound of a trumpet is
ruined by an association that Trumps his quasi-fascist stance
(there I go again four no trump (damn)).

TRUMPeted, oh brilliance, sounds out it's own future, as a
shadow of post Clarion TRUMPets blare out the truth of a new
day!", "%n is happy that %d is instruments like TRUMPet and
dilruba together (not to mention jaltarang). ends? What?
(Consider _here_ the onset-characteristics of a TRUMPet tone.)
turbulence turmoil turn twirl perceivable perceptible TRUMPet
dialup on my TRUMPet winsock software? Do I use another computer
alto- script DISABLED truculent trudge true truism truly TRUMP
TRUMPery TRUMPet truncate trundle the conch shell TRUMPet or the
dorje. It will not be of pure flame or the blow again TRUMPeter
- conjure war's alarums. cancers blow again blow TRUMPeter again
- TRUMPeter conjure - war's when blow again blow again
TRUMPeter, TRUMPeter dictionary of URLs TRUMPs the installed
dictionary of English words. What there will be no next
election, as the country is placed under TRUMPed up TRUMPet, and
I heard him, that's Mali Clarion TRUMPets blare out the truth of
a new Our music tonight (TRUMPet, guitar) was tired and
meandering. Can you the TRUMPet case. My headache is getting
worse again. I need codeine. The (though the TRUMPets blew and
the horn did blare) salutation TRUMPet needle the TRUMPeter
grants you, count as gain. He seems determined to make a TRUMPet
sound Wanted: Used alphorn or Tibetan TRUMPet. Will be put to
serious good use. turbulence turmoil turn twirl perceivable
perceptible TRUMPet like TRUMPet winsock. But these menus would
_not_ be necessary; everything Sans, etc) The (Axa rework
TRUMPet winsock sometimes, usually just set for ever and ever):
truculent trudge true truism truly TRUMP TRUMPery TRUMPet trunc
tripack, troop, trouble, troupe, TRUMP, truss. flares of distant
TRUMPets. but not the monochord or marine TRUMPet. this rebabah
with its internal Below guitarist TRUMPet Cheers when hir plumpy
lumpy rumpy sTRUMPs and TRUMPs! inerrancy TRUMPs inerrancy;
inerrancy TRUMPs contradiction. in TRUMPets, in a manuscript as
dated as the fourtheenth centure r r n TRUMPets, in a manuscript
as dated as the fourtheenth centure in spain who mess with
fusion and Marsalis (all of them) and bass TRUMPet vs. trombone
nor do they sound the TRUMPets of the holy anderson (violin),
(mandolin, below GUITARist TRUMPet cheers bring modified by
chris tracks he's our music tonight (TRUMPet, was TRUMPet
guitarist (mandolin, TRUMPet TRUMPet below cheers cheers below
cheers bring guitarist cheers up TRUMPet cheers /who mercer?
side-walk caving in/ joans mali lick TRUMPet, recorded (Consider
_here_ the onset-characteristics of a TRUMPet tone.) thereabout
familz nbc dumps TRUMP asian morning briefing: dow TRUMPeted, oh
brilliance, sounds out it's own future, as a TRUMPet, and I
heard him, that's Mali, that's not Donald, DT, delerium tremens,
hates anyone not military white male christian: white white
white white white white white white white white white white
white white white white white white white white white white
white white white white. I shouldn't be wasting so much time in
a coffee shop trying to concentrate on Peirce's continuum,
Zamalea, and my own humble philosophical meanderings. They trump
everything! (Damn...)