Hi,

Yes! It probably is me collapsing, bits falling away and into the ocean (of the
sublime?).

I’d be interested to find out more of your feelings of insignificance, because
I imagine that comes from knowing that there is so much more to know in the
world. Perhaps the decaying landscape is our own uncertainty in the face of so
much unknowable?