Hi Michael,

Thanks for outing me as a flapjack eater and a fiddler :)

Honoured to be featured in the glorious Mickiewicz remix series.

Happy hols everyone.

:)

On 24/03/16 15:24, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
..are two of the things featuring in this 2 minute extract from a ten minute video I made to complete my '12 remixes' vids, working with people in Scunthorpe a couple of Saturdays ago.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/25402318543/

It's showing (with all the other remix videos) at 20-21 until April 30th.
The whole sequence ( except this latest one, which I will post once the 20-21 show closes) is up here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6O5ysH1zEEDKKmDmEkiczkO3cRwenVZ

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

michael

--
Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879
Meeting calendar - http://bit.ly/1NgeLce
Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, & debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.