gasping for breath at the heights

http://www.alansondheim.org/piccolo6.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/piccolo6.mp3

song:

heaving body gasping for breath and
I find myself trying Susan gasping lunged Johnny stripping
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
LaCroix as he lunged for the Susan gasping lunged Johnny
stripping and
[...]
- Nikuko, gasping for air and the
same...on thickening, the gasping page the it...sometimes
mirror, the
- Nikuko, gasping for air, gasping for air, caressing and
cultivating the
embarrassing, I don't know why, Old Clar says, gasping. I'll
never forget and
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm and
you are suffocating, i see you are gasping for breath, trying to
return to
gravel/grating coughs and gaspings, she making it thru the song,
coughs gaspings, she makes it song, someone screaming has moved
and Susan gasping lunged Johnny stripping and
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
LaCroix as he lunged for the Susan gasping lunged Johnny
stripping and
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
LaCroix as he lunged for the Susan gasping lunged Johnny
stripping and
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
LaCroix as he lunged for the Susan gasping lunged Johnny
stripping and
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
LaCroix as he lunged for the Susan gasping lunged Johnny
stripping and
even more trouble and the gasping had turnedglowing eyes of
us swimming to the bottom of the airless grotto, gasping for
breath, and she,
her, swimming bottom airless grotto, gasping breath, screamed
drowned and the
same...on thickening, the gasping page the it...sometimes the
mirror, the mirror
is beating so fast it's bursting. I can't breath. I'm gasping
for breath and
thinking among dung and graceful food, gasping world, creating
lacroix as he lunged for the susan gasping lunged johnny
stripping and
lacroix as he lunged for the susan gasping lunged johnny
stripping and
lacroix as he lunged for the susan gasping lunged johnny
stripping and
vectors, breathing in the gasping space, with poles and polars,
choking the lungs with gases that don't register, and you're
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm
gasping for breath on the network: holding our own on the
network: a swarm gasping and
embarrassing, I don't know why, Old Clar says, gasping. I'm
choking me, I woke up gasping for breath, felt I'd almost
register, you're gasping, your lungs are caked with chemistry,
gravel, grating, coughs and gaspings, you make it thru the song,
coughs gaspings, she makes it song, someone screaming has moved,
someone's gasping