Hi Maria,

Much thanks for daring -- as I said earlier today elsewhere, if we could
have a similar approach towards technology, that Permaculturalists have
with Nature, then we may have a decent future...

So, I look forward to reading the article you share with open eyes :-)

Wishing you well.

marc

On 5 April 2016 at 17:03, Maria Farràs <mfar...@cccb.org> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> I dare to send you an article i think might be of your interest: *New
> Technologies to Face Up To Climate Change
> <http://blogs.cccb.org/lab/en/article_les-noves-tecnologies-davant-el-canvi-climatic/>*
> by Ferran Adell.
>

> *It seems naive to think that technology, on its own, can change the
> ethical foundations of the market and industry and steer them towards a
> more environmentally friendly system of commercial values. Nonetheless, we
> can still argue that with good management and legal and political
> regulation, the internet and digital culture may significantly reduce the
> depletion of the natural ecosystem. But are we prepared to go beyond
> rhetoric and good intentions, and take action in our daily lives?*
>

> This is the URL:
> http://blogs.cccb.org/lab/en/article_les-noves-tecnologies-davant-el-canvi-climatic/
>

> We hope you like it, we will keep on doing research on this subject
> matter. So any information is welcome.
>

> Very best regards from Barcelona as usual.
>

> *Maria Farràs / *
>
> CCCB Lab
>
> 933 064 100
>
> @cccblab <http://twitter.com/cccblab> / Blog del CCCB LAB
> <http://blogs.cccb.org/lab/>
>

> Montalegre, 5. 08001 Barcelona
>
> T 933 064 100 / http://www.cccb.org
>

> *[image: Descripción: icon_twitter]* <https://twitter.com/cececebe>  *[image:
> icon_facebook]* <https://www.facebook.com/CCCB.Barcelona>  *[image:
> icon_instagram]* <https://instagram.com/el_cccb>
>

> *[image: http://newsletter.cccb.org/firma_correo/publicitat1.jpg]*
> <http://newsletter.cccb.org/publicitat1>
>
> [image: http://newsletter.cccb.org/firma_correo/publicitat2.jpg]
> <http://newsletter.cccb.org/publicitat2>
>

> AVÍS DE CONFIDENCIALITAT. Aquest missatge conté informació confidencial
> sotmesa a secret professional. Si no en sou el destinatari no esteu
> autoritzat a llegir-ne, copiar-ne o difondre’n el contingut. Si heu rebut
> el correu per error, us preguem que el destruïu i que ens ho comuniqueu
> immediatament. Gràcies per la vostra col·laboració. No l’imprimiu si no és
> necessari.
>
> AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Este mensaje contiene información confidencial
> sometida a secreto profesional. Si usted no es e l destinatario de este
> mensaje no está autorizado a leer, copiar o difundir  su contenido. En caso
> de error, rogamos lo destruya y nos lo comunique inmediatamente. Gracias
> por su colaboración. No lo imprima si no es necesario.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message contains confidential information
> subject to professional secrecy. If you are not the intended recipient of
> this message you are not authorised to read, copy, or disseminate its
> contents. In this case, we kindly ask you to destroy this email and inform
> us immediately. Do not print this message if it is not strictly necessary.

Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1996

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ