Bad Chat

Sandy and I to perform in SL with latest SL browser wouldn't
window properly until I set avatarview and minimal and then
opened up but that won't do so for this particular occasion
worked on a video indicating the misery of the occurrence not
to mention that other problem of recording the revrev running
in the background replacing the voice chat by signing into the
voicechat drowning out pretty much anything else including the
origin of the cough:

http://www.alansondheim.org/badchat1.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/badchat.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/badchat2.png

Now in Rochester my hands are full of ashes and my eyes
witness the downfall of each and every virtual world.

M. Alan Dojoji you'll really have had enough of me.