Virtual Futures Somewhen Accellerrated

found this, from a Warwick conf. a number of years ago

http://www.alansondheim.org/virtualfutures.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/virtualfutures.mp4

is virtual futures. I'm the future and I won't even be there and
because virtual future document. screen? I'm invited to Virtual
Futures; I applied to speak there. I'm Participant, Warwick
Virtual Futures Conference, 1994 Virtual Futures conference.
Another effacement, distanciation. Virtual Futures Tape), the
real as-if (re: Postmodern Pobre tape and Perth Conference,
ISEA98, Virtual Futures, etc. Virtual Futures 2011 Warick
Virtual Futures After Virtual Futures Virtual After Virtual
Futures Virtual Futures After Virtual Futures Participant,
Warwick Virtual Futures Conference, 1994 He has performed for
LowLives and the Virtual Futures conference (both